Experience Outfitting & Marine Engineers of M&C Group develop projects on arrangements, outfitting and one-line diagrams of the main and auxiliary engines of the ship.
Their aim is to provide safe, ergonomic and environmental designs:
• Design and arrangement of engine room
• Calculation of the equipment capacities and selection of equipment
• Design of propeller and rudder shaft systems.
• Calculation of boiler capacity, heating coil length, design of heating systems
• Design of ladder, railway, windlass-mooring arrangement
• Design and preparation of piping diagrams
• Design of exhaust and ventilation ducts
• 3-D pipe modeling and preparation of isometric plans
• Preparation of P&A, ODME, Rudder Shaft and Clean sea manuals
• Preparation of Damaged Stability control plans
• Preparation of docking and painting plans
• Pressure Drop calculation for P/V circuits